FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

A Game of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank

Jewel : 893903

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: A Game of Shadows   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Jinchu made his way into Magnolia's South Gate Park really interested in getting some action in on his day. He figured doing some requests would help him better level the improvement in his skills and also test out some spells he developed with those skills. All he needed to do now was actually meet up with Officer Nakamura and get the the address of this murderer. Jin was obviously, not in the slightest way hesitant to get going, this punk was going down on site. He had made it a decent distance into the park but there was still no sign of Mr. Nakamura, "Man, I thought they wanted to catch this guy," Jin mumbled to himself, "we're not gonna catch anyone if we just dawdle around!..." It wasn't until someone finally tapped him on the shoulder that he spoke again but he did so with a sharpness in his voice, "What the hell do yo-" He stopped in mid-sentence since he saw as he turned that it was indeed the long awaited Mr. Nakamura who tapped him.

"Oops, never mind, Nakamura do you have the address? I am getting bored here and I would prefer if this guy actually was actually caught today haha... Maybe let myself have a little warm-up while I'm at it. That will only happen if he is strong though, likely won't be." The officer wasn't amused at Jin's speaking, he actually looking quite annoyed that Jinchu was taking Faust so lightly, he didn't look exceptionally strong by any means either, "How about we just worry about getting there first, boy. You can worry about beating him then and you better, a lot of lives can be in the balance here." Jin barely noticed the annoyance and just complied since that was the only way he was going to be able to get into his fight, "Alright! Fine let's just go there then. I'll beat him quickly and everything just for you, gramps!"

Nakamura decided to ignore Jin's comments as he seemed to just be a kid without manners and began walking away, taking Jin to where he sought to go, on their way to the shadow's front door. They walked in silence until Nakamura made an abrupt stop in front of a group of apartments. Jinchu looked around in hope that he may see his target right off the bat but that was not the case, "Alright so do I just wait here?... What are you gonna do?" Nakamura gave him a rundown of the game plan; Jinchu was to stay and wait in front of Faust's apartment while Nakamura was off in the distance to stay safe but still be able to know what was going on. Jin made no disputes and went over to sit right in front Faust's door lazily waiting for his opponent to return home, "I hope this guy lasts a bit, it would be annoying to win in the first few seconds." His patience grew thin after a bit of waiting and with his powerful voice he shouted out, "COME ON FAUSTY!!! I'M WAITING!"

559/1500 words

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 999803

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shadows   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 pm

A loud crash sounded from behind the building Jinchu was guarding. Muscles tensing, a darkened figure momentarily froze, listening for any disturbances in the night. A solitary red streak on his right cheek marred his pale complexion, but the crimson contrast made his blue eyes smoulder. He shivered; the night's air was colder than when he originally set out.

A few blocks away, a young girl lay stranded, her heart having beat its last rhythm mere moments before. Her eyes, once a lively green, dulled to that of clouded marble. She breathed no more.

The man licked his lips. What a lovely lady she was, he mused. A deep chuckle emanated from his chest, and he took a moment to listen to his own heartbeat. Ba dum - ba dum. A euphoric high had taken hold as he saw the fear in the young lady's eyes. Slowly, she had realized that she wouldn't be returning home that night.

The event had started as an innocent encounter, the two meeting as she waited for the bus to come to her stop. Being the gentleman he was expected to be, Faust offered to walk her home. Don't worry," he cooed. "The boogeyman isn't going to get you." But I will.

Shaking his head, Faust pulled himself out of the memory. Not here in the open.His apartment's backdoor was in front of him. He reached out and took hold of the cool, metal door handle, when suddenly a voice rang out into the night.

""COME ON FAUSTY!!! I'M WAITING!""

Faust kept his palm wrapped around the handle for a few seconds. Should I entertain this. . . nuisance? Ever so slowly, he released his grip and took a few steps to his left, now facing the front of his apartment. I wonder who it could be... His curiosity got the better of him, and he soon found himself under the light of a nearby lamppost.

His swirling blue eyes found the creature that had called - some ridiculous-looking male. What's the need for having hair that length? Shaking his own out of his eyes, he took a few tentative steps forward, towards the male. "Why do you approach me so... voluntarily?" As he exhaled, his breath seemed to puff around him like smoke. I suppose one more for the night couldn't hurt. After cracking his neck, he locked his gaze on the male, a sadistic glimmer taking hold in his eyes. "You might want to reconsider your decision..." A small smile tugged at his lips. "Too bad you don't have time to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank

Jewel : 893903

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shadows   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Jin was nearly ready to call it quits and come back later but fortune shone on him in delivering his target to him on a silver platter. Of course he still didn't realize the man was Faust, he had pretty much made up his mind that he was not showing tonight. He had jet black mid-length hair and ice cold blue eyes, reflecting the light in an almost eerie way. Jinchu was just beginning to realize that something was up. The man spoke, asking why he would approach him willingly, then continued with apparently speaking to his doom. He laughed genuinely in response, "Sorry buddy, I'm looking for an actual criminal out here, no time to play I guess, not like he is anywhere around.... Hmmmm.... I guess you could help me heat up my blood a bit, hehe!" He was unknowingly walking into a fight with who he thought was a passionate mage, wanting to train and fight at all points of time. Others would have obviously known this wasn't the case but Jin is one of those combat-passionate people, making the idea seem pretty normal in his perspective.

There was no wind, just a dead and dark night with empty spaces where sound should be. Jin looked at the distance, they were just outside 12 meters apart, 'I guess I could really do anything at this point, I'll likely be finished before that Faust guy makes it here anyways.' A mere smirk was present on his face, looking so smug that it would be grounds to earn a punch to the face if anyone were close enough. Jinchu spoke without processing much of what he said, just acting on impulse, "So.... do you want to lose now or later? Until you prove worth it I'm going to just be able to hope you're strong but I can only expect you to be weaker than I prefer... And if this guy Faust shows up I will have to end you prematurely, No hard feelings though, hehe..."

He couldn't help hoping that this guy may actually be much more powerful than he assumed. In this moment of tension that would determine whether Jin would get a challenge or not, a couple spouts of flame erupted from his left shoulder. It had a continuous flow to it and it showed just how much Jinchu had really planned having a good fight on this day. He took two steps forward and stood, "Are you strong enough to impress me?" Even being oblivious to who this character really was, Jinchu had managed to engage his target. All that would be left is the fight.

1017/1500 words

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 999803

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shadows   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:40 am

Excitement had manifested itself within the red-head, obviously. The man's intelligence, if he held any for that matter, remained undercut solely by his foolhardy passion to compete. Though his appearance did in that particular place, shouting that particular name did bring about suspicion to Faust. He hadn't seen the man around the complex, certainly not, for he'd have recalled that atrocious hair style. In fact, Faust liked to believe his work was kept clean and his identity was held sacred. That facts were adding up, facts that were headed in direction Faust didn't like. 'Could this freak be working for the law? Maybe he's acting stupid as his cover? In that event I probably should just avoid him.'

As fate would have it, Faust placed himself in a tight spot. Backing away from the man after exchanging such enticing words would seem suspicious, further more he would only be followed and possibly capture. That wasn't an option Faust was willing to explore. He hadn't painted the town red yet and imprisonment only threatened his pleasures. So it was decided, one more job for the night, one additional body would fall victim to his cruel joys and delights. So long as he could prosper to take other lives anything was worth it.

"I see you haven't developed fear yet, perhaps your ignorance is worth something after all. unfortunately it's leading you to an untimely end." Tormenting the walking fire hazard before him, Faust couldn't help but smirk after watching the red-head's display. His frosted blue gems glimmered in delight; testament to his growing excitement. This man was indeed a mage, which meant the hunt would be all the sweeter, and Faust was a fan of sweetness.

Faust shifted, a subdden motion which left his right hand behind his back. Unknown to his opponent, he'd carefully began constructing a spell he found suitable for the encounter. Of course he needed a way to make use of such though, and so in a sudden sprint he closed what little gap he and the red-head held. Just 5 feet apart he stopped, planning his next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shadows   

Back to top Go down

A Game of Shadows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1