FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

Hanging Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fa
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 944555

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Hanging Around   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 am

"Fa. Hey, Fa. Faaaa. Wake up, you lazy oaf!"

Fa groaned as a sharp pain shot through his left side, his right hand immediately moving to cover the wounded area. Turning his head in the direction of the attack, he weakly opened his eyes, blinking away his blurred vision. "Not you again, Keeley. Don't you ever have anything better to do than keep me from my rest?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve.

"Save it for someone who cares, Fa." the female wizard replied gruffly. "Now get off your lazy ass and actually do something. Like taking out the trash." She dumped a large bag in front of him, and set her hands on her hips. Fa rolled his eyes and turned his back to her, only to receive another kick. "I mean it, Fa! Get up!" she all but shrieked.

"Fine, fine! Sheesh! What ever it takes to shut your big mouth!" Fa replied with no small bit of annoyance. Sitting up, he scratched the back of his head. "You know, I though ladies supposed to be soft and gentle and stuff, but you're nothing but a big pain in my butt." he grumbled loud enough for her to hear, receiving a kick to the back of his head for his troubles.

"If anyone's a pain in the butt around here, it's you, Fa!" she shot back. "Now stop your whining and take out the trash! It's not the end of the world! Uhg!" Stomping her foot in irritation, she stormed out of the room.

"Finally. Geeze, what a pain." Fa grumbled as he stood up. He stretched his arms above his head, and let out a groan of pleasure as his bones popped into place. "Alright, might as well take it out so she'll stop nagging." he figured, picking up the bag. He slung it over his shoulder, and headed outside to the dumpster. "Annoying girl, always bossing me around, he grumbled opening the dumpster. "Hnn? What's this doing in here?" he wondered, picking up a rope from on top of the pile. "Guess someone didn't need it anymore. Hmmm..." Suddenly, his face lit up.

"Fa! Hey, Fa! Don't tell me you're asleep again! Did you at least take out the tra- Oh my God!" Keeley gasped, bringing her hands to her mouth, staring horrified at the sight of Fa dangling from the rafters, a noose around his neck. "Oh my God, he's dead! He's dead!" she shrieked. Suddenly, he began moving, and she could only stare in silent shock as he lifted himself up and slipped his head out of the noose.

"What are you babbling on about, woman? I didn't hang myself. I'm working on my neck strength!" he stated with his arms folded over his chest, as if it was the most perfectly normal exercise in the world. "Really, you women. Always over reacting."

"What do you mean over reacting!? You had a noose around your neck! What kind of idiot would consider that an exercise!?" she roared in outrage, pointing at the noose. "You could have died, you idiot! Died!"

"That's crazy talk." Fa replied flippantly. "I didn't have it tied around my throat, it was up closer to my jaw. I was perfectly safe." Of course, he couldn't actually prove that it was perfectly safe, it had only been a wild guess.

"Fa...I'm going to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 976704

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Sat May 05, 2012 12:05 am

Orpheus walked up to the small cottage where Fa was apparently just ' hanging around '. His crimson hair and eyes gazed up at the scene. As usual Fa had his hands tied with Keeley. The teen reached up and scratched the back of his head with a bland interest, as if this was the an everyday occurring. From beside his left armored boot, Zarok had appeared with gazing hazel eyes looked up with her partner " Hey Fa. Get dressed. We have missions to take care of. " His tone lead to the assumption that they had been around each other for awhile now, though how long was to be determined by the listener. Zarok's large feline eyes and pointy prominent ears laid grudgingly on Fa. Her paw clenched into a fist as she tapped on Orpheus's armored legged.

In response his eyes gazed down at her " What is it, Zarok ? " He asked " Do we really have to bring this brute along. " She exclaimed. A muffled chuckled released from his throat " Aye. Fa is strong, and to have him with us is advantage on our part. Why does that matter Za ? " Her red tail swayed behind her as she looked down " I don't know. I just don't think we should associate ourselves with brutes like him. " Her voice lowered to inaudible levels " I mean for goodness sakes...We're of council. " Orpheus swallowed lightly before squatted down to Zarok's level and placing his palm on her head with toothy smile " We're not of the council here. We don't have the support we had before. We need friends Za. Just be nice okay.. For me . " The feline smiled back at him and dove herself in his body " Haha. Fine for you little one . "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 976704

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Mon May 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Orpheus kept his gaze on the balcony for twelve long minutes before finally coming to the conclusion that maybe Fa wasn't come out. With a barely noticeable life of his right brow the male looked towards the crimson exceed that he called partner and folded his arms. " Looks like you got your wish Za, Doesn't look like he'll be coming out. " Though Zarok disliked the brute, she despised the fact that Orpheus's and her invitation went without answer. The small cat stabbed the man's housing with piercing hazel eyes, before hearing the clanking of Orpheus's armor behind her. With a few yanks of her neck she looked behind her and realized he had already begin to walk away. With the back of his hand motioning for her to hurry up, she took one more second to stick her tongue out towards the house before following him with a noble step in her walk.

- EXIT-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1