FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

Finding Amusement~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 878592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Finding Amusement~   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

It was a bright, sunny day in Oak Town, and a certain someone wandering the streets couldn't help but drag her feet through its dusty streets. I hate this lighting... Growling softly, she turned a corner and attempted to find her way into a shaded area, but she soon found that the spot wasn't enough to cover her entire body from the heat of the blazing sun. I'm going to die in this...

She didn't want to go into shops to mooch off of their air conditioning; whenever she ventured inside a building, the shopkeepers gave her the dirtiest looks imaginable. As to why, Eve had no clue, but she didn't quite care to know. It was all she had not to threaten to torch all of the shops in town, but even then she doubted they'd give her a glass of water. Ungrateful town...

Releasing a held breath, she continued her relentless search for a reprieve from the intense light and burning heat. "I need to get back to Hargeon soon," she muttered, scanning the area. It wasn't that Oak town didn't have its pleasures; the library was a dream come true for the 22 year old. But the hostile atmosphere picked at her last nerve, and she was ready to high-tail it out of there.

"Mr. Hord had better pay be what he promised." Glaring at a pair of children running across the street, she turned her gaze to the new florist she was charged to guard for the next few nights. It was open, but she didn't bother even thinking of walking inside. Mr. Hord wasn't too welcoming, even though he hired her to keep watch over his business.

Missions Done
E:2 D:4 C:1 B:0 A:0 S:0 10yr:0

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,
4, 5, 6; Vortex Scythe, baby~ ;D

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usaku J.
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 932700

PostSubject: Re: Finding Amusement~   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 pm

With the beginning of a bright and sunny day, anybody, except for those who did not have a love for the heat that the sun bestowed to the world. Though still to the young fellow who awoken from a bench with a small crook in his neck, The Day had seemed to be one that would not steer him in the wrong directions. After the whole breakfast spree and the stuffing of his mouth before lunch, J thought that nothing in the world could destroy the day he had been enjoying. Even as he walked down the dusty streets and the sparkling light which jingled on his pants was neither seen or heard. As he took in the smell of the flowers near by and the wiped his face of the sweat produced by the heat of the sun.

"Even though today is shitload of hot, i can still enjoy. Can't you Aqua....." J would say unable to end his sentence after feeling the spot where he usually kept his keys. A, So called, Safe spot on his body. As his mouth began to shake along with his hands. A scream, almost as if he was being murdered in the alley, erupted from his mouth. "My Keys!!! God no." He said as he dropped to his knees and a tear came from his right eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Amusement~   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Eve had been minding her own business as she wandered the bone-dry streets of the town when she heard someone cry out.

"My Keys!! God no!"

"Kyaaa!" The sudden outburst had caused the woman to jump and flail her arms. What's happened?! She landed one one foot, and she poised her body in a defense position. It took her a moment to calm her racing heart. Nothing has attacked me? She took a deep breath and returned to a normal stance. "You, over there! The one who squealed! What's wrong?"

She peered at the red-haired man. He was now on his knees, and she couldn't help but feel that she had seen him somewhere before. Why does he look familiar? she mused, pursing her lips. After momentarily debating this, she moved closer to the man, kicking up dirt as she walked. "You know, you're going to have dirt all over you now." Eve pulled her hat down over her head an inch as she said this, the idea of getting dirt in her hair disgusting.

Missions Done

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usaku J.
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 932700

PostSubject: Re: Finding Amusement~   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Still on the ground, J continued to sulk from the lose of his precious keys. As thoughts ran through his mind of what would or could happen to such precious beings, especially his golden key, Aquarius. 'Oh my god oh my god. This isn't good. Someone could have stolen them right under my nose and I'm just now noticing. Or maybe they fell from the loop and some hobo picked them up..... It'd be better if it was a hobo though, they wouldn't have much magic when I try to take them back. This is no good........' suddenly his thought was interupted by the voice of a young lady. "Huh." he would utter as he raised his head up just a little to see who it had been that seemingly came to help.

'Isnt...... Isn't she from Lamia Scale. Awesome I have someone on my side here with magic if someone did steal them.' he thought to himself. As he stood up on both feet and took his hand from the ground hitting it against his clothing, not only getting the little dirt which had gotten on him off but also dusting off his hands. "Haha yea I don't wanna get my only current pair of clothing dirty while I'm in Oak Town. Sorry if I startled you. You see I'm the current or as of now the old Stellar Spirit Mage of Lamia Scale, and.... Well.... I lost my keys." J said as suddenly small tears ran from his eyes. His voice cracking a little as he uttered his name. "I'm... Usaku...J. I'd appreciate it if you'd help me out...... I have no other magic... And if a powerful mage aquires them.... I'm done for." Whiping his face of the dreaded clear yet salty sorrow liquid, J threw the girl a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Amusement~   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 pm

So that's why he seems familiar... Eve pursed her lips at the thought. He's our Celestial mage? Whatever happened to manly men? Sighing, she held her hand out. "Eve Furey. Card Magic user of Lamia Scale." She nodded to herself, confirming the fact.

She had been in Lamia Scale for over 10 years now, but she was still a D-rank mage. Talk about hard work getting you nowhere, she thought begrudgingly. Her cards were her lifeline, so she had sympathy for the Celestial mage. "Usaku, was it?" Pausing, she tried to let the name stick in her mind. "I'd love to help you find your keys, but I actually have business to attend to here in town..." Taking a step back, Eve quickly turned on her heel and darted away from the man, hoping he wouldn't take chase.

I've got things to do...

(OOC: Sorry, Imma try and make C-rank before the tourney, so I gotta travel~ Razz )
-Exits-

Missions Done

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Amusement~   

Back to top Go down

Finding Amusement~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1