FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 963092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Eve, having just finished her last job request, was ready to head to the bustling town of Hargeon. Home, she thought longingly. It had already been a little more than a week since she arrived in Oak town, and it was safe to say that she wasn't goign to miss the place. It was too dry and barren for her tastes - despite the lovely library it held. Eve loved books and reading, but the people of the town just weren't friendly for some reason...

Setting off on her trek, she took a slow pace, not wanting to rush. Despite being homesick, she really wanted to enjoy the sites. Maybe I'll pick up a few new magic cards on the way. . .

[Will count words at the end]

Missions Done
E:2 D:4 C:1 B:0 A:0 S:0 10yr:0

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,
4, 5, 6; Vortex Scythe, baby~ ;D

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" ~Leonardo da Vinci~

Last edited by Eve_Furey on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Her first stop was in Shirotsume town - a place far less appealing than it may seem. Oak town was a circus compared to the place. How did I miss this on my way up here? The place looked nearly deserted - litter lined the barely-there road and all of the stores needed a new paint job, if not new wooden walls.

As Eve passed the local inn, she raised an eyebrow. You couldn't get me to sleep there for 1 million jewels... She paused and looked at the building once more. Maybe for 1 million 5 thousand jewels. The building looked quite old and dilapidated, but for that money she could afford to skip the next few missions. She lived at Lamia Scale's residence hall, but that place was only so much money each month. . . . And Eve tended to slack off sometimes.

But that's okay, she mentally assured herself, pressing onwards. No one really minds, right? She thought of her previous interactions with her fellow guild members as she walked, and she was reassured. From what she could remember (which wasn't much, to be honest), no one had any qualms with her. Thank the heavens.

Remembering her guild members made her even more homesick, but it also reminded her of her previous encounter with Lamia Scale's new Celestial mage Usaku. He seemed a little strange, and she couldn't understand how he managed to lose his Celestial keys. "If I ever lost my cards," she muttered, "I'd probably lose my mind searching for them... I suppose I can understand where he's coming from..." She touched her card holder to make sure her precious items were there. Better keep these safe, she thought, continuing her travels towards Hargeon.

Missions Done

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm

A few hours later, Eve ended up waltzing into Clover Town - the home of Blue Pegasus. Despite Eve being a straight female, she didn't like coming into contact with the Blue Pegasus guild and its members. It brought back bad memories.

Shivering, she looked at the ground and continued her steady pace, not stopping for anything. She was tired and thirsty at this point, but even that couldn't make her legs stop moving. Those mages... She shivered again, picking up her pace.

Eve had always had a weakness for cute boys - and Blue Pegasus seemed to be teeming with them. Whenever a cute guy (that isn't in Lamia Scale) came into view, Eve became riddled with nerves. It was a subconscious thing, and she really hated it. But it was what it was.

The 22 year old could be seen stammering and tripping over her own two feet with good-looking men around, and it had been this way ever since Eve was a child (of course, back then it was for cute boys rather than grown men). It plagued her incessantly; almost everywhere she went she was attacked (well, she bumped into the people) by such men and she died a little on the inside each and every time.

Shiftily glancing around the town, she hustled onwards, careful not to trip in any holes or bump into an unsuspecting people. To those around her, she probably looked like the strangest person alive. To those who knew her from past experiences in Clover Town, her actions were normal, if not expected. Eve had, unfortunately, been to Clover Town a few times, and those times she thought were a few too many.

[690 total / 1500]

Missions Done

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 pm

As soon as Eve was out of the dreaded mountains (her calf muscles were killing her at this point), she practically ran all the way to Hargeon. She, unfortunately, had to make frequent stops to catch her breath and to bandage wounds since she happened to trip in every hole she came across. At this point, her mouth was bone-dry and she had been running on over twenty-four hours of sleep.

"I might not make it," she wheezed, clutching her side. She could feel her body failing her, and she feared she was on the verge of collapsing. Beautiful Hargeon Town, she mentally cried, tears threatening to fall. The liquid stung her eyes, and Eve felt like she was on the verge of a breakdown. How on earth did I even make it to Oak Town in the first place?

Her pink lip quivered, and she was breathing unsteadily. "Curse my frail, unathletic body. Curse you for being so far away, sweet ocean...[/i]

In all honestly, Eve wasn't a fan of the ocean. She wasn't a fan of the bustling port town being so crowded. Nor was she a fan of the reeking fish smell that coated the streets. But, despite all of these unfortunate things, Hargeon was her home, as it had been for the past 14 years.

Sucking in a much needed breath, Eve paused her movements to reflect. Damn, I'm getting old... She pictured herself with wrinkles and sagging skin (among certain body parts), and it scared her more than getting white hair did. Her body would become more brittle, and she would be more susceptible to injury or serious harm - more so than even now at her weakened physical state.

She began to feel nostalgic, even though the area wasn't the slightest but familiar to her. The scent of the ocean breeze, the way it messed up her hair and ate away people's cars... The sandy beaches with their too-hot sand and the children littering the area... A vein pulsed in Eve's forehead at this thought. I. Hate. CHILDREN.

Resuming her walking, but at a slower pace, Eve took to imagining many ways to harm - and potentially maim - the annoying brats that wasted space in her town. Firstly, she took to simply kicking and tripping them when others weren't looking. Then she decided to toss them into the ocean and blame it on the wind or the child's own ambitious nature. After they were in the water, a shark could appear and nibble on some limbs before tearing them to pieces...

Eve's eyes were aglow with malice, and she licked her lips eagerly, almost able to taste her own sadistic demeanor. But soon enough the feeling faded and she was left with the soreness of her muscles and the stench of her own body sweat.

She ended up sighing every five minutes, dragging her shoeless feet (for she took them off and carried them in her hand) through the dirt road. Her socks were now ruined, but she couldn't stand wearing her shoes for that long. There were no people around, so she was safe from being seen. Thank goodness, she thought with a yawn. I'd hate for people to see me in this wretched state...

A few more hours passed by, and Eve was tempted to use her Water Slicer spell to get a drink of the cool liquid. Her lips were now chapped, and her legs and feet had gone numb about one hour ago. "So tired," she moaned softly, her eyes threatening to close.

It was then that she could imagine herself drifting off to sleep, her limp body lying in the middle of the road, waiting to be crushed by some oncoming vehicle. Or maybe that new Celestial mage would find me and take pity upon my soul... Would he carry me back to the guild?

Her thoughts returned to the man she met earlier. I do hope he found his keys... I feel kind of bad about leaving him there... Will everyone in the guild think badly of me? The thought made her gut clench.

But then she began thinking of Lamia Scale - her one and only true home. But she, for one, wondered if that could change. What if I were to fall in love? The idea seemed silly, but she supposed it could happen. It isn't uncommon, right? Blinking, she let the thought sink in. Me? In love?

Despite her weakness for handsome men, she didn't find the idea plausible.

In the distance, she could see her beloved city coming into view. "Hargeon." Without meaning to do so, she once again picked up her pace, and all previous thoughts about the interesting new recruit or the alligator-man she met or even falling in love were lost. She was almost home. "Hargeon," she said again, her eyes watering. Dammit, don't cry, Eve. You're stronger than that.

So it was with a heart full of joy and thoughts of gloating about completing her mission (and beating up some punk gang of 10 men) that she practically skipped into Hargeon town. As soon as she hit its tiled streets, she tripped and hit the ground. She didn't mind though; her lips touched the ground as she kissed it. Hargeon, I'm home.

[1598/1500]

Missions Done

Eve Furey
Card Magic 2, 3,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)   

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Hargeon! (Finished)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1