FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cc
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 944708

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

It was a pleasant early evening in Oak Town, the sun was starting to breach the horizon, falling down for the night. It was one of those settings that you could imagine a famous painter using as inspiration for an artwork, or maybe someone writing a song about it. The best Byakuya could probably do would be to sing a little ditty that he'd been taught by his mum whilst she was still alive, but he'd rather be caught with only his underwear on than be caught singing. It had been around a day since he had arrived after that whole fiasco with the train robbery. Sure, he'd been payed right enough, and he had succeeded in protecting it but his guards.... the soldiers who had been ordered to help protect the train had been killed saving it. What was the point in saving silver and gold, but letting people die? Especially good people, who had done nothing to deserve all the pain and misery they were having to live through for this whole little shindig. He sighed, people were really a very greedy race as a whole; preferring gold and riches to people and pride. He looked up at the sky, there were some things much more valuable than money.

Byakuya turned the corner, and saw a young woman rush past him crying her eyes out. He grabbed her by the shoulder and held her back, not so hard that it would hurt but hard enough to stop her from running.
"What's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. "It's okay, I'm with Lamia Scale. What happened?" He said, trying to quell any fears she might have of a random man grabbing her and stopping her in the middle of the street. Lamia Scale was a well-known name so dropping it would hopefully manage to convince her that they were on the same side. Official guilds tended to be problem solvers after all. She turned to him and looked at him, fear clear in her voice
"Could you please help... Our area got destroyed last night. It was the latest victim of those serial arsonists." Serial arsonists? Byakuya hadn't heard of it, but he was willing to help whatever he could.

"Come on, show me the area. I need to find some leads if I'm going to stop them." She nodded and turned around, leading him onwards. He kept in pace with her, turning a few streets before arriving at the area. Buildings were destroyed, even his magic would have trouble repairing these. He then grinned at her, before clapping his hands and slamming his hands on the floor. Magic raced around the area, fixing broken lamp-posts, shattered windows, but even he couldn't fix the broken buildings. He sighed and smiled at her.
"I can't fix anything else, I'm sorry. But I will catch the ones who did this. That much I can assure you." he said, before noticing a couple walking through the street across from them. Something felt fishy about the two, he felt like there was something they were hiding. He didn't know of course, but he felt like it was only right to follow them.

Following them but leaving a gap between them so that he wouldn't be noticed, he kept close to them until they arrived in a new area. The girl was a beauty, with blue hair and a smile that could melt guys hearts. The boy looked rather impetuous, with a grin that gave the impression of his mental superiority to everyone else's. He wanted to slap the guy just for having a smile like that. It really wasn't helped when he spat out a ball of fire, smashing into a lamp-post and melting it. This was one of the ones... which meant his partner was one too. Byakuya cursed his luck. Why were all the cute ones maniacs? He stepped out from behind them, throwing his coat off so that it wouldn't get burnt by a fireball when the fight started
"Oi, kids! If you want a challenge, fight another wizard." they turned and looked at him, raising their eyebrows
"Two-on-one. You think that's a fair challenge?" the man said, to which Byakuya just clenched his fist
"No, it should really be three-on-one to even come close to being fair. Bring it, Fire-boy."
Words: 723
Total: 723/1500

Last edited by cc on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cc
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Byakuya clenched his fist, challenging the two wizards
"Come on, Fire-boy!" He said, and at his words his first opponent ran forwards, his hand glowing with fire magic. Byakuya just twirled out of the way, sticking his leg out and kicking the man in the testicles with his auto-mail. Most people would have passed out from the pain of what was essentially a hammer to the crotch. However, the man only seemed to be winded. Byakuya sighed with irritation.
"What the hell are you? A Eunuch?" He said, before leaning backwards, just barely dodging the fiery punch. He thought he could smell his hair sizzling from even being close to such a strong flame. He flipped backwards and tried to keep out of close-range. Fire was one of the deadliest elements he could have gone up against. If the man caught him, he would either be burned to death or knocked unconscious by fiery fists of pain.

He was trying to think of something.... There had to be SOME way to take advantage of the guy's combat style to his advantage. He was thinking... he was so close to an idea, so brilliantly close... then it hit him. Not an idea, a large burst of water hit him across the side of the head, sending him flying. He couldn't stop himself as he flew across the square, much to the horror of his ally, who was currently hiding in the shadows. He grinned, aiming it at her but making sure not to let the pair find out that there was anyone else there. He didn't want to think what they'd try to do to an innocent bystander who could identify their faces. He needed to distract them for a moment, and so he stumbled to his feet, looking at the pair
"I tend to like the name of the ones I beat. You know, so the guards can have a name to write on your ID cards." the pair glowered at him, to which his smile widened even further.

"If you won't start then I will, Byakuya Kinzoku of Lamia Scale. Pleased to meet you." He gave them a thumbs-up, which the girl seemed to adore.
"I'm Jazz Chidori, and Mr. Grumpy Pants over there is Brian Shami." she said, revealing all. Her partner sighed, obviously a bit annoyed that his partner spilled their secret. He ran forwards with his fiery fist and attempted to punch Byakuya. Byakuya caught it, before wincing at the heat that it gave off.... but then he got an idea. Sure, this guy had fire, and that was going to be extremely painful if it got anywhere vital. However, hot metal was one of the most painful things in the world. He grabbed the man's hand for a few seconds with his automail hand, getting it red hot, and surprising the man

"Delivery, one hot and spicy fist, with extra iron-y." He grinned, before slamming his now burning hot hand into the other man's face, not just damaging it with a punch but actually burning a mark into his face of a fist. His face looked scarred as he staggered back, but not quickly enough. Byakuya slammed his burning hot fist into the man's throat. The impact wouldn't have been enough to kill him, but it would have weakened his breathing enough for the man to pass out. He lay on the floor, as Byakuya turned to Jazz, his smile never having faded from his face
"Now come on, I just dealt with him ridiculously easily, but you're a fighter. I know you're going to be more fun... Right, Jazz-chan?"

Words: 605
Total: 1328/1500

D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 pm

"Now come on, I just dealt with him ridiculously easily, but you're a fighter. I know you're going to be more fun... Right, Jazz-chan?" Byakuya said, before having to throw himself out of the way of another burst of water. It was starting to get on his nerves, and he started heading towards her. He could feel his hand getting too cold to use the same branding technique, all he could do was try to defeat her with his own skills, no more little bonuses to make the match easier. He ran forwards, dodging two attacks narrowly, before a water balloon was thrown at him. He looked at it for a second, wondering what on earth she was going to do with it, before it exploded, spraying powerful bursts of water everywhere. It threw him backwards, where he had to struggle to avoid falling over. He looked at his shirt. It was now completely soaked, and so was his auto-mail. He would need to dry it off to stop it getting rusty. Unzipping his shirt, he took it off and started dabbing at the wet spot on his arm. It took around ten seconds to dry it fully, before looking up at Jazz. She was looking at his bare chest, almost drooling with passion. He laughed underneath his breath, someone hadn't had some man attention for a while. He now knew his tactic. He ran towards Jazz, dodging two more squirts of water as he stopped infront of her.

"Jazz... I don't know if anyone ever mentioned this before, but you are truly beautiful." Jazz blushed as Byakuya pulled her into a hug, much to her shock and surprise. He pulled his head back and looked at her, her eyes glistening with passion as their gazes locked. He leaned forwards at the same time she did, and their lips met. They kissed, much to the shock of Sophia who just looked on in surprise, seeing her "knight" tongue-wrestling with the guy he'd been hired to deal with. Their tongues rubbed, and their eyes were close in passion as they shared a tender moment. Well, hers was. His was open, getting his metal fist behind her head before he finally pulled back and said
"Wow, you're a real knockout." he slammed the fist into the back of her head, hitting a nerve and knocking her unconscious. Byakuya held her in his arms before laying her down on the pavement, sighing.
"If every woman fell for tricks like that when I took my top off, Lamia Scale would be much stronger than it currently is."

Words: 433
Total: 1761/1500

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom   

Back to top Go down

Mission: Boom, Boom, Boom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1