FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

"safe" way to Era!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 1058554

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: "safe" way to Era!   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 am

Ren left for the tournament quite early in the morning. She had to hurry. It would start soon and she had yet to leave. For once she did had little time left. She was well rested and every sense stood sharp. She already said goodbye to her follow guild members. Some people might take a nice walk before they entered such a great event. But Ren knew better. Tournament meant people would start betting on who would win. And with that sabotage was also fair game. In other words she knew people might try to keep her from reaching Era. She knew such deals would be made. Being a ex-dark guild member meant you knew such things. It did not took long before she heard bandits shouting 'There she is get her.'

You would think they actually would think about it to ambush her, but no. They where just two guys standing on the road. They where not mages, and their equipment was barely dangerous. The sword of the left one was rusted, the only thing she could die from because of that thing was tetanus. The other guy sword was not rusted but was way to blunt to actually be called a sword. She just used her magic to shatter to two already halve destroyed weapons. Ren than summoned an orb of time and tossed it in the face of one of the bandits. That guy fell down and to other guy ran like his live depended on it. They really had to do better than that to get her down. She defeated the two easily. She continued her journey after the short fight. There where much similar encounters with bandits that wanted to slow her from getting in time to the tournaments. If they really would want to get someone away from it they needed to send people that could actually fight. I mean I am going to fight in a tournament. If they want to kill, capture or even slow down someone like that they had to send someone that could fight as well.

She took a pause and realized it was getting late. She knew that sleeping on to road would ease the bandits jobs so she climbed in a tree and lied still till she fell asleep. People seldom look up so this was safer. Meanwhile she thought about what kind of other mages she would meet in the tournament. They would be at least as strong as her and some probably stronger. She was not really started that much as a mage after all. But if she perchance had to fight someone that strong she would be ready, she hoped.

The next day She continued to Era and the occasional bandit that tried to stop her did their best, but none of these inexperienced could best her. That was until in the late afternoon. when she defeated two more looking like any other bandit she felt something was different that she was being watched. She could not determine where this mysterious person was so she proceeded with caution.

After a while she ate of the little food she had with her and a little she found herself in the woods, She climbed a tree for a safer sleeping place. She still felt she was being watched and because of that she had did not sleep much nor well that night.

567/1800 words

Missions Done
E:0 D:0 C:0 B:0 A:0 S:0 10yr:0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "safe" way to Era!   Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 pm

She woke and noticed the sun was shining. She jumped out of the tree and went on to Era. She took a few short cuts and the result was great. Ren continued her journey to the tournament in Era. Ren also noticed the bandits were fewer then other days, she wondered why though. She was getting closer so she expected more actually. She also was completely out of food and water. So she had to find some. She found a small river in which she could get get some water and there were some not poisonous fruits growing close by the river. She took a few of those as well. She also plucked a few for now. After her very small breakfast she went on to Era. It was not very far anymore. She estimated it would take about 2 more days excluding this one. She went one and did not encounter a single creature nor bandit for the entire morning. At noon She had to stop and eat a little more fruits and drink a little more water. The first thing in Era what she would do was eating something worth eating. This however filled the belly more than you would think compared with most other food. Afterwards she continued her journey, and the entire time she still felt being watched.

That night she did not sleep at all. She heard something climbing the very same tree as she did. She was right after all. Someone was watching her the entire time. She quickly turned around, looked down to see who or what was following her, and was rewarded with an fireball fired at her. She could extinguish it just before it would hit her. This time she new for sure she was attacked by another mage. Ren jumped down and summoned her orb of time, ready to strike at any time. another fireball was fired at her, this time she dodged it. and threw her orb to the same direction. Then she sow a human quickly running away. She looked more carefully and ran after him a bit, but he really ran. This night and every other night until she reached Era would not be one she would sleep anymore. Then she saw the sun rising and she at and drank a little and went one the Era. Very vigilant and careful she advanced at a slower rate She would still arrive in tomorrow evening. The rest of the day she continued her path to Era actually peacefully. But it still could not hurt to look out for now. She did not sleep tonight but went straight one and even more cautious.

1010/1800

Missions Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "safe" way to Era!   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 pm

It was a bad idea not to sleep. Eventually she became tired, and she noticed she had more trouble with normal bandits as well. When she almost was in Era she encountered an old friend again.

A fireball was shot from out the bushes. Ren quite tired because she did not slept, was just in time to stop it with her magic. But Ren noticed she was surrounded and in more numbers then ever before. There where at least then bandits excluding the fireball shooter. Then Ren could notice their weapons where better made than last time. It then did not took long before Ren was outnumbered and lost consciousness.

Ren awoke in a typical tiny cell. There was a small window above her, a very small bed, and of course the bars. It was a door but she could not pass through any normal means. 'Where am I?' Someone in the shadow answered her question, with a rather sinister voice. 'In a prison cell, as you can see. But because that probably won't satisfy your curiosity I can tell you we are in Era' Ren rather irritated asked him then. 'And why in heaven, have you locked me up here?' Though she could guess the answer. The other guy replied ' I have bet a great amount of jewels that you would lose the tournament, and the best way to assure that is to make sure you never get there.' Ren wanted to force her way out of here but still felt to tired to actually do anything. The other guy laughed and went away calling back. 'You stay there till the tournament is over, or else!' Ren swore that once she was strong enough she would get out of there, she could easily with her magic, beat the guy up and get to the tournament as soon as possible. She did not had a lot of time though, the tournament could start any day now. As she had no idea which day or how late it was.

1353/1800

Missions Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "safe" way to Era!   Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:02 pm

After resting a few hours, Ren made the bars so weak with her magic by fastening it in time so she could break it with her bare hands. She then punched the bar and it made a small opening in which she just fit. If anyone was in this house however they would hear her so she had to be quick. Ren now entirely revived dashed up to stairs. When she reached the top of the stairs she found a door. She opened it, only to find a fireball flying to her face. She quickly send it forward in time so it was extinguished. 'I thought I told you to stay in your cell, didn't I?' She heard the man in front of her saying. Ren answered back 'you again, this time I am ready.' And she summoned her orb of time. 'We will see about that' The man said while he shot another fireball at her but she now knew that attack through and through. She could easily jump aside to dodge it. Ren than threw her orb but he broke it with another fireball. Ren then repaired it by using her magic. Then she used her fleshstep spell. She threw her orb as fast as she could. It could not fly harder but it could turn around. he tried to block it again but this time he could not hit it. The orb hit him in the face and She quickly went closer and punched him in the face. 'And that is for abducting me' She saw he did not heard her anymore as he was unconscious. She then searched his body found his key in his pocket, opened the door and ran in the streets of Era to the hotel.

Ren then actually found it quite hard to navigate through Era, She got tired quickly. She slept enough in her cell to recover for a while but It did not seemed to last long. She had to hurry, because she wanted to rest a while before the tournament started. Era was so differently build than other city's she had been to. She only saw a few but she got lost frequently. She asked the way more then once. She did not even had the energy left to become angry at the kids that taunted her by calling her an old lady. But after one more hour of searching she finally was in front of the hotel. She felt like the first thing to do was to sleep an entire day long without getting out of bed once. But if she did that she might miss the tournament. She saw it was late in the afternoon. She just went in and looked if they had a room ready for her. 'Next time I take the safe way' Ren mumbled against nobody particularly.

1831/1800

Missions Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "safe" way to Era!   

Back to top Go down

"safe" way to Era!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1