FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alena Yuki
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 948400

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

Alena was in high-spirits as she already got a guild tattoo on the left side of her neck. She got infront of the Hargeon Park; it looked quite peaceful and quiet. So, Alena decided to give a stroll in the park. She studied around the park, it was totally a pleasant place to think calmly or rest. Alena closed her eye and felt a breeze caressing her face and the birds singing. “This feels good,” Alena said to herself. After a few paces, Alena found a very huge fountain in the middle of the park. Alena went closer to the fountain and sat on the concrete edge of the fountain. As she looked at her own reflection on the surface of the water, she began to hum her favorite song mindlessly. She felt her heart aching as she remembered the time, when she was playing and singing together with her siblings, she heaved a small sigh, slumped her shoulders. “Well, I guess it’s really my time to move on and have fun with my new life” thought Alena. She got up and tried to shake away her thoughts and decided to rest on the bench nearby.

D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 912500

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 am

(Hope you still plan to role-play in this topic)

His pouch was full of eggs at this point, there was just one last loose-end he had to take of. He chased it all over town, and it was begging to piss him off. His mission was simple enough, gather some swan eggs as well a full grown swan. The proprietor wanted to remain anonymous, but was offering a handsome reward for the task.

Finally! It was there, into the park he chased it. Gathering stares from onlookers. A grown man chasing a swan, huh. Twice around the fountain they ran. Quack. Quack. No, that's not right, do swans, quack? Whatever. The bastard hopped up into the fountain, forcing the masked-man to follow. Water splashing underfoot. Then it took to flight.

Drawing his dagger, Veer released it with a twang. It flew at the swan, but at the last instant the swan dogged. Sending the dagger into the wood of a nearby bench--someone was sitting on. Though that didn't really matter.

Veer leaped up into the air, catching a hold of the pests webbed foot. They both fell with a crash, rolling end-over-end. When Veer finally stretched out, hands wrapped tightly around the bird, he noticed yolk leaking from his pack. The swan pecked his mask, but he seemed to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alena Yuki
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 am

Alena was filled with thoughts and was resting on a bench, humming herself when a noise appeared out of nowhere, awaking Alena back to the reality. There was a man following the swans. Swan?? Swans in the park??, thought Alena. So much for peace. Alena watched as the man and the duck fell into the water. Damn, this was too amusing for Alena. Just then, the dagger the man threw missed and got attached to the bench where she sat. Alena removed the dagger and got up to return the dagger to the unknown swan catcher man. The swan pecked his mask, this time, Alena couldn't bear anymore. She laughed out unlady-like and went near him and said apologetically, " Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you. The sight was just to funny. I'm Alena." introduced and gave him out the dagger. Alena couldn't removed her twinkling eyes from amusement.

D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm

It was bothering him, truly. He was already soaked--bird kicking up water was just adding insult to injury. Holding the swan to his body with his left hand, his other was used to prop himself up. Water pouring from his pocket--raising up the visor of his mask ever-so slightly, letting a torrent splash out. Then quickly shutting it back.

Then there was a girl, holding his dagger no less. She laughed--well he was glad to provide a service for her. Veer rapidly snatched his dagger from her, sliding it back into it's sheath.

"Oh--of course you didn't, girl." The masked-man's words were poison.

She was still too young to be called a women, this Alena--she was tall though. She seemed innocent enough, but would have little that would interest a man such as himself. Noticing her guild tattoo at the last moment, Veer turned to leave. It took a few steps for this to sink in on him, at this point he was nearing the edge of the fountain. The Swan kicked. His own guild symbol was hidden against the feathers of the bird.

"Lamina Scale?" He questioned, turning back to face her.

Weren't most of the mages in the land at the tournament in Era? He would of thought so, a large part of Sabertooth was there. Most of his guild were haughty fools, a tournament in which they could show off their skills was just what they needed. Though, Veer wasn't exactly that kind of mage/man.

Maybe this is a chance for me--learning of other guilds could be beneficial. Stepping out of the fountain, he walked around to meet her on the other side. Once he reached her, with his free hand he emptied what was left of the crushed eggs from his pouch.

"People call me, Veer. What would a mage such as yourself be doing here--with the tournament going on, I thought most would be in Era." The man that wasn't so interested a few seconds ago was now. Gauging her more closely, watching and taking in her form. Just a kid. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alena Yuki
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 am

This man took the dagger rudely. Well, it's not that Alena cares much about this guy. However, he had a mask covered on his face for some reason and he was about to turned back and go away. After a second of thoughts, he turned back and introduced, "People call me, Veer. What would a mage such as yourself be doing here--with the tournament going on, I thought most would be in Era."

Well, it's true. Most of her guild members were in Era too, fighting, leaving her alone, boring her out. Alena was not ready for fight yet so she was here nowhere, funny, thought to herself. And this Veer guy was gauging at her, whether his mask was masking his eyes that he couldn't see or is he just too plain rude. No matter, how Alena is patient and kind, he is kind of irritating her. "Yeah, most of my guild members are in Era too. I was not ready for tournament yet. How about you? Why not in Era, and chasing the swans??"

This Veer must be very old, thought Alena herself, chuckling to her thoughts and knew he is still looking at her. Alena tried to turn it into the cough.

D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Through the blackened visor of his mask, Veer saw her eyes. Pink. How nice. If he had to pick one thing he enjoyed about her, he supposed that would be it. His own eyes were yellow and his hair indigo. Though that mattered not, for his mask-helm hid everything, even what he despised.

Veer noticed he was irritating her, her face gave it away, but only ever-so slightly. That was the advantage of having a mask, people couldn't read him.

"Oh, weren't ready, huh. Well myself, I'm not a mage--writer actually. That's why I'm catching these swans, research for a book of course." What fun little lies the masked-man wove. Certain she had not seen the mark of Sabertooth on his palm.

Laughing again, was he really that amusing? Maybe so. Freak. Turning his head as if to question her. She did her best to hide hit, but still he found it.

"I'm glad that I can amuse you." The poison was back.

The masked-man handed her the swan. Jumping up to the fountain, Veer let loose his trousers. Finding his genitalia the masked-man proceeded to piss into the waters. Such sarcasm! I'll give her a few laughs then. That's what you wan't isn't it, to laugh? His back was turned to her, so his privates were safe from her sight. Though a couple of passerby weren't so lucky, a mother covered her young daughters eyes, scoffing at Veer. Splashing yellow urine darkened the waters of the fountain.

"You were saying?" Veer turned back to look at her--spite in his voice. She couldn't tell it but he was smiling, though also despairing with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alena Yuki
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 am

[OOC : Sorry for the late post. I was buried with school activity.]

Writer? The Veer guy is a writer? What title of book would he write, research on swans? These thoughts were very funny but Alena swallowed a laugh.

“I am glad that I can amuse you,” he said with distaste, referring to the chuckling she did. So he caught me and felt a twinge of guilt.

When Alena was about to apologize, he handed her swans that he had been catching. Alena was puzzled, what the heck she must do with this swan. Just then, Alena thought she saw a glimse of guild’s insignia and was going to ask him when the swan started flapping its wings, beating Alena’s face, trying to escape. Alena shushed the swan without success. The swan pecked her hand. Damn! She doesn’t need magic to twist its little head but since Alena is not that kind of girl, she bared with the swan. Alena was tired of this swans and she totally had forgotten Veer.

Later, he asked “You were saying…”, Alena thought she heard a glint of amusement in his voice. Was he mocking me? Did he see her fighting with the swan? Alena felt her face turning red, gave Veer his swan quickly. To hide her face, Alena bent down as it to remove the feathers.

When Alena looked up, she was stop track when she saw a fountain and asked horrified “What had you done?” pointing at the fountain.

D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Weird. Did she see? She definitively blushed. When she handed back the bird it was a struggle--struggle to stuff his private parts away before she could report him to the authorities. Despite him being the one doing the exposing, he was mildly embarrassed. Whatever. Ignore and repress.

Veer only caught a small segment of her fight, bird pecking at her hand. His laugh was odd, booming loudly at first then quickly cutting himself off on realization. He pointed out her reddening face,

"Do you have a fever? Your all red en' stuff." He mocked, touching her forehead with his freehand. The other obviously busy fighting the bird. Anything to take the attention away from himself.

"Oh--that." He said on her mentioning of the fountain, "I pissed in it." Acting like it was a normal thing.

"Should we get you to a hospital or something? Your sorta strange, and you may have a fever."

Sabertooth's symbol still pressed against the soft feathers of the bird. Although the bird jerked in his hand, the feeling was still nice, soft and cushy.

(I've just had an idea, wanna merge topics? I wanted to role-play in this topic: Link. Thought it'd be fun for the both of us. Your character can go running off, Veer chasing her into the next topic or something.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]   

Back to top Go down

A stroll in a park [ OPEN ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1