FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

The Lost Key closed lance only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 872108

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Lance had only been in Fairy Tail for a day but he was already ready for a request. The more people knew about his power the better. So what if this was a D rank request, we all have to start somewhere, and heck jewels are always nice to have. The request sounded simple, go find a key by the lake, shouldnt be too hard.

"Ok Moki lets get going. The sooner we get this request done the sooner we get paid."

"Cooleo. Can we catch me a fish at the lake too? I'm hungry."

"Sure, maybe we can have a picnic by the lake would that be nice?"

The two headed out to meet the main that put in the request, Mr. Lock. Mr. Lock from what Lance heard from his guildmates was the towns locksmith. It didn't take Lance too long to find the shop that Mr. Lock owned. He walked straight to the door ready to start this request. He gave a six patterned rythimic knock and waited for Mr. Lock to answer.

The door opened a mid aged man stood there. "This must be Mr. Lock."

"Hi there. Can I help you?"

"Hi there, I'm Lance. I saw your request at the guild. I'm here to help out with finding this key."

Lance couldnt help his voice from sounding bubblie and excited, this was after all his first request at his new guild!

"Oh yes the request. Well I lost the key to my wife's chest down by the lake. The damn mermaids attacked me and I dropped it. They like to sit by the beach area theres some rocks at the far south end. There shouldnt be but a few. They liked shiney things, thats why they took the key I dont know if that will help you at all."

"Ok! I'll head out then!"

Lance and Moki ran off to the south end of town by the lake.

Word Count=324

Missions Done
E:1 D:1 C:5 B:0 A:0 S:0 10yr:0

Light Dragon Slayer Spells 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:24 pm

After reaching the lake it didnt take Lance and Moki long to find the rocks where the Mermaids were said to hang out.

"Moki stay close, we don't know what all they are capable of."

The two walked along the rocky shore for about half a mile until they came across her. There she was, beautiful no wonder they are the death of so many men. Lance coould't help but want to get a closer view of her.

"Hey! You over there! Can you come here please?"

Maybe she will be nice and just return it. She looked like she be nice, cute face, cute tail. She turned to him right when he yelled at her. She had to put her hand over her eyes so she could see him due to the sun being in her eyes. She jumped out of the water and dove right back into it. She was swimg at high speeds right to Lance.

As she jumped out of the water a thing of water followed her. Her eyes looked angry, she was here to fight. Around her neck though was the key.

"You there, boy! You are so shiny. Why are you glowing like that? I must take you with me. WATER WHIP!"

The water shot out at Lance at elarming speeds. "Shit well that peaceful way didnt't work, oh well. She started it, guess I'll end it."

Word Count=558

Water Whip- D rank- They have whip to grab onto things or hit people. It can reach to about 12 feet away.

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm

As the whip came flying at them, Lance couldn't help but chuckle. "Well guess this fight will not last too long if this is the best she has." Lance held out his hand "Well you have some speed in the water don't you missy? Too bad you attacked me, now I'm going to have to hurt you. Light Dragonslayer Sheild!" As he spoke the words a bright white magical circle whose eleqance was unmatched. A bright light flashed wrapping itself around Lance and Moki. It kept expanding until it was complete. The water whip hit the invisable bubble of light making it react by flashing as the whip struck. "Looks like you'll have to hit harder than that to break this bubble."

He spoke too soon. She jumed up into the air and went right back down again. This time she shot out at high speeds. Her claws were ready to tear him apart. She hit the cheild shattering it. Luckly the sheild was able to make her attack not hit Lance. "Shit I thought that would have held her off a bit longer. Oh well guess I should go on the offensive."

"Moki lets go you know the drill!"

Moki's wings shot out from his back. He flew into the air grabbing Lance as he was going up. The flew about 15 feet above the water. He could see the mermaid even when she was underwater, the lake was so clean it was almost perfectly clear. She was coming and going from the top of the lake to the shallow waters. It couldn't be any deeper than 5 or 6 feet deep he guessed. "I think that this should be high enough for us to be out of her reach."

"Ok Moki you ready for this? Prepare yourself Ms. Mermaid. Light Dragon Slayer Magic Shooting Stars!" He held his hand out as a magical circle appeared in front of him. Two small orbs of light each followed by a tail of light, circled Lance's hand. "SHOOT!"

The two orbs shot at the Mermaid right as she headed for the serface.

Word Count- 909

Magic total: 80/100

Spells used:
Spoiler:

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

The lights flew straight to her. Just as she was jumping out of the water again, this time agian followed by her water whip.

The orbs flew right to where she jumped out and hit dead on. She flew back into the water, he whip disolved back into water. Lance couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Well go show Ms. Mermaid. I'll take that key now."

Moki flew lower to the lake surface so Lance could grab the key off her neck. Just as Lance reached down to grab the key the mermaid's eyes flashed open. She grabbed his arm and yanked him into the lake. "Ha stupid mage, you die now. Whirlpool"

"Shit! Shit! Damn it!" How could he be tricked so easily. He couldn't use shooting stars or light shield yet. And he was yanked from Moki, so flying out isnt an option. Well he only had one spell left that could help him. "Solar Flare!" A bright flash came from his palm blinding the mermaid. Lance was able to swim away as the whirpool disappered.

Word count-1087
Magic- 70/100

Spoiler:

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 pm

As the mermaid was blinded Lance to the chance to swim away from the whirlpool. Though he kept being forced underwater by the current and the large waves he was able to spot Moki.

"Moki! Over here!"

Moki flew straight over to Lance and was able to pull him out of the water.

"Lets head back to the land and wait for her to come to us. I need a bit more time until I can use my magic again."

He hit his arm on some rock and it was bleeding a bit he needed to heal it up so he wouldn't loose too much blood. As Moki Landed on the ground Lance held his hand over the wound.

"Light Dragon Slayer Magic: Healing Light."

The soft glow made the cut slowly heal itself. The skin came back together and the bleeding stopped. With that done he stood back up and go ready for the next round of attacks.

Word Count- 1246
Magic-50/100

Spells used
Spoiler:

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"How are you beating me! Come back here!Water Whip

The whip flew right at Lance. Lance stood there with a look on his face. Just as the whip was coming at him he shifted his body slightly to the left avoiding the whip all together.
"Sorry Ms. Mermaid this game has been going on too long. Light Dragon Slayer: Shooting Stars!"

He held out hand the magic circle appeared as it did before. The orbs this time were circling his feet they wrapped around his legs, came together at the waist, traveled up his midsection to his arms, eventually each orb found its way down to each hand. He held out both hands as the lights like before shot at the mermaid. She was too close to dodge Lance knew this. If this didn't finish her off he would have to start the whole process over again. He knew her abilities now and knew if he stayed out of her range he could beat her. The lights both hit their mark one hit her right in between the eyes while the other hit her right in the chest. she flew back once again. Her body floated to the surface once again but this time it was different, nothing was moving, she didnt even look like she could attack in this postion. The waves pushed her body closer to the shore to where Lance was able to take the key off her and use his healing light magic to heal her wounds.

Word Count-1497
Magic- 30/100

Spells used:
Spoiler:

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:20 pm

After a painful walk back to town Lance finally found his way to Mr. Lock's home. After dragging himself up the stairs to reach the door, Lance took a moment to compose himself. He attempted to heal his wounds one last time. "Can't let anybody see me looking this beat up. "Light Dragonslayer Magic:Healing Light!." The cuts and bruises faded away alittle bit more, one or two more times should finish off them, too bad it didn't restore his fatigue, he was exhausted. He knocked on the door using his same rhythmic knock as before. Mr. Lock opened up the door.

"Your back already? That didn't take too long. Are you ok looks like you took a few hits."

Lance held out his hand with the key resting in his open palm.

"Here you go sir."

Mr. Lock took the key. His face lite up .

"Thanks man! If I lost this my wife would be upset. Heres your reward." Mr. Lock handed Lance his money.

"Well I'll see you around."

Lance and Moki headed back to the guild after a job well done. They had got a few cuts and bruises but oh well, hopw as he to get any better.

"Laaaannnncccceeeeeee I'm hungryyyyyyyyy."

"Let's go get lunch." Lance couldnt help but laugh, Moki always made him smile. The two headed off to the guild to grab some lunch and to rest up.

-Exit Lance and Moki-

Word Count-1731
Magic Total-10/100

Missions Done

Theme
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Key closed lance only