FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!

FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

free forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Share | 

Prepare for War! (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 918435

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
120/120  (120/120)

PostSubject: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Today was a peaceful day in the town. the breeze was blowing and the sun was shining. It was the perfect day to most until the sky began to turn to black. The wind began blowing like a hurricane and lightning struck buildings. The sky began to swirl and many flying figured appeared in the sky, this was something unexpected. The creatures flying in the sky were dragons! These were only about ten to fifteen feet tall but there were around 35 of them. 25 were smaller and 10 of them were slightly larger and appeared more ferocious. The dragons began attaching themselves to buildings while others attacked citizens. People were running and screaming while others began to fight back however they were no match for these dragons.

The dragons roared flames into the sky to show power as the wrecked everything in sight. This was almost like an apocalypse today, who would save these poor people? Who could stop these dragons and save the town? The only answer could be the mages of this town's guild. They would have to rise up and fight these dragons, however little did they know, this was just the beginning. But for now they would have to focus on the matter at hand, the dragons destroying everything they know. Today marked the beginning of war! The mages would have to fight these dragons and figure out who caused this destruction or be destroyed.

Missions Done
E:2 D:4 C:0 B:0 A:0 S:0 10yr:0

Poison DS Magic 1, 2, 3, 4
Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

Jewel : 925454

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Victoria was sleeping a wonderful peace before she heard screams of terror and smelled smoke as her eyes opened she opened her curtain enjoying the sunshine before turning around and began to change her clothing. She was to tired to realize she had just seen a dragon, as she continued to get dressed not really paying attention to the wave of fire that narrowly missed her building before she stepped downstairs. The smell of smoke was driving her nuts as she began to look for whatever was on fire before opening the door with her toothbrush in her hand as it fell from her hand to the ground she stood shocked seeing dragons simply everywhere as she closed the door with a dragon staring at her just outside of it. She smacked her cheeks and opened the door again seeing it still staring at her before slamming it shut and rushing away from the door.

"Help... there is uhh trouble outside is anyone else here, like seriously hell is breaking loose outside someone anyone... HELP."

She frantically ran around looking for anyone if she ran into someone she would use them to fight the dragon no way did she have a death wish to go anywhere near a god dam dragon, seriously where the hell did they come from. She could hear people screaming and the sound of flames burning she could guess it was them burning humans alive her instinct of death causing her to clinch her chest as she breathed rapidly she did not want to die.

"How do you fight a dam dragon... I have I have no spells that could even dent it, why does my stupid magic have to be so useless in this case, I could boost myself but what am I going to do beat it to death in the eye, actually... that's a good idea but no way I can get that close."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 903163

Character sheet
Character Name: Angelica
Magic of character: Requip - The Crimson Mercenary
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze in the air, screams echoed out from people being slaughtered as fires raged across the sky. As the amber gaze looked out onto the town, watching as dragons of all things attacked mercilessly the woman looked out at the town with what seemed to be regret. Angelica continued watching as she simply stopped dressing herself completely, leaving herself just standing in the window with only a white shirt and the bottom of her under garments on while she watched as a man was torn to shreds by the beasts. Unlike others who were looking out on the chaos she was smarter, she was hiding behind the wall and peeking out through the window to avoid attracting their attention.

It helped learning from other people’s mistakes after all, watching someone being pulled out of their window to be burnt alive was a good sign to avoid detection. Her body was shaking as she pulled her head back and took a deep breath, she had tried to count how many of the creatures she had seen and so far the chances that the town could survive was little to none. If her suspicions were correct the larger predators were far more powerful than she could even dream of taking on in her current state while the smaller ones would still make a dangerous opponent if she was unprepared. Sneaking out was unlikely, it was only a matter of time before the inn she stayed at was invaded, and hiding would be impossible due to their tracking abilities. The only hope of coming out of it safely was if her employer managed to get to town in time to take care of them himself. If anyone had a chance of eradicating the dragon threat or at least forcing them to retreat it was him.

Peeking out of the window once again she glanced down towards the front entrance to see a dragon prowling around, it was only a matter of time now after all before it smelled the humans within. Watching as it stared at the front door she felt her heart pounding in her chest even harder as she expected it to dive right in, only for a boy to run out from the alley crying for help. Whatever had caught the dragon’s interest in the building earlier was gone as it gave chase to its new prey. Unable to take it anymore Angelica tore herself away from the view before she would do something stupid, like running out to try and fight the dragons for the sheer pleasure of the challenge. However being eaten alive was an experience she would hate to experience, so playing it safe was needed for the time being.

Walking back towards the bedroom door as she heard the idiotic cries for help she couldn’t help but curse the frantic girl yelling, it was as if she wanted the dragons to come inside… or more if one was chasing her. “Shut up and get in, I don’t need to have the dragons coming in chasing a frantic sheep.” She snapped at the women as she held the door open and tapped her foot impatiently for the woman to get inside. “Stay away from the window too unless you want to be pulled out and eaten alive, I would rather live myself until help comes.”

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
120/120  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Galune Island was being swarmed by dragons and even the weather was horrible. Thei\ sky was swirling and the waves were crashing. Poseidon was angered by this attack on his island. He stepped out onto the ledge on Maelstrom and drew his sword. A dragon flew towards him and he stepped to the side then sliced it in half. He noticed his guild members weren't fighting so he opened the door. DEFEND THE GUILD! The dragons then began to blow fire at the guild but it was protected by the waterfall. The village was not protected, it had been set aflame by the dragons. A dragon would crash through the window and wall then hiss at the two female mages.

Missions Done

Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm

She heard the woman as she went into her room as she looked over her she was wearing nothing but panties and a shirt no bra so she could clearly see her nipples through the white shirt making her face turn bright red as she looked away from the woman. She was right as she breathed deeply to calm herself down, first dragons then a woman that was really attractive nearly being naked in front of her causing her heart to skip a beat what a morning.

" How do you suggest we deal with these dragons, this is not something I was ever prepared for as my magic isn't the best offensive magic in the known world. I could boost you to do the fighting however my magic is great at enhancing peoples physical abilities."

As she spoke those words she heard someone say defend the guild as a dragon came bursting threw the window growing at the two girls. Defend it yeah that was an easy task as she moved behind the other woman placing her hand on her the woman would feel her body begin to be enhanced as she placed an Orb on her right arm and place another to boost her speed.

"Well... I leave this fight to you, I well good luck I owe you after this we can discuss what I owe after alright. ?"

Magic:80/100

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm

As Angelica stepped back to let the woman come in she glanced out the window hearing her employer give the order to defend the guild. Fighting outside was a no no for the most part in her mind, outnumbered in the open with dragons flying about was suicide and just asking to be overwhelmed. At the moment there were barely any people in the guild house at all as far as she knew so the best plan of action to her was to just throw open the gates and funnel them in the hall ways to fight. “We throw open the doors and bring them to us. Make a retreat towards the basement so they cant flank us and just let me kill them as they funnel in where only two or three can fight at a time. Unless you feel like going outside where we can get swarmed.” She replied as her window and wall were crushed at the entrance of two smaller dragons, making her sigh at the destruction of her room before grinning towards them. Seemed like she would get to have a little warm up before the true fun happened.

Bringing her magic to bear as she turned to face the dragons she crouched down as if to charge at them in nothing but a shirt and her undergarment, her right hand held out to the side as she felt the other woman fondling her body. “When you’re done coping a feel, get out and close the door behind you. You will only be in the way if you can’t fight them yourself, I don’t feel like explaining to the boss about how I let one of his guild members die.” She said in an excited and arrogant tone as she stared at the first one to have crashed through the window. One moment she was wearing barely any clothing, and the next she was clad in a highly decorated and violet armor. In her right hand appeared a pale blue scythe that almost seemed to have been made of ice, the air surrounding it shimmering as if a it was radiating a fiery lust for blood.

She felt stronger and faster than usual, even with her pumping her magic into her weapon. Launching herself forward towards the window dragon at an even faster speed that she thought she was possible of she held her scythe off to the side as she prepared a side swing with both her hands, her right hand being the driving force behind it as she fully intended to catch the first one by surprise and cleave it in two if possible. If she managed to dispatch it quickly she would turn her sights to the second one and attempt to use her newfound speed and strength to quickly dispatch it in a similar manner.

Magic: 85/100

Spells:

Scythe:

Armor:

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
120/120  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

The fist female mage increased her speed and ran away from the dragons. The second summoned her armor and scythe while beginning to use tactics. She then sliced through a dragon with her powerful scythe, impressive. Meanwhile the guild master was slicing through dragons like butter. A larger dragon then lit his claws and wings aflame then began flying towards the orb mage. Then two smaller ones began to fly towards the re quip mage. These two better be prepared for a fight of their lives.

Missions Done

Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 pm

She listened as the woman asked when she was done coping a feel to fun causing her face to turn bright red as she wanted to say something but dragons were entering the room, as she saw one aiming toward herself she bolted out the door shutting it before rushing off into the guild hall. She needed some sort of weapon but she used both her buffs already how the hell was she going to fight this thing as she saw a table nearby she flipped it over kicking the leg several times as it broke she would grab the leg and try to find anything to shield herself. She needed to get this orb inside the dragon somehow inside it would do much higher damage than from just an outside glance.

"This is when I wish my magic had more power, dammit how am I going to get the dragon to open its mouth I could wait till it tries to breathe fire but I might die... What to do I need something to shield me from the flame hum maybe I can use these pillars inside here, yes that could work. I will have to time it well but right as his breath ends and he breathes in I should launch the orb."

She would wait for the dragon as her hand shook a little she breathed in deeply calming herself down. It would turn out okay she just had to have faith in herself but without her buffs how would she stop this dragon she had one shot at this and if she missed she might simply be doomed with little chance to stop it.

"Breathe in stay calm focus on the target, I can do this I know I can I just need to execute to perfection. I will be fine I am sure of it I can do this, I can take them on I will show the world I am not weak... but I really don't want to die."

Magic:80/100
Last post for both buffs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Angelica could feel her scythe sinking into the dragon’s flesh, she could hear the blade ripping through its skin and slicing it’s bones as she cleaved it in two. The warmth of its blood flowed down her arm and splattered randomly on her as both halves crashed lifelessly to the floor, staining her new carpet with the crimson blood… an improvement she would assumed if she had time to admire it afterwards. More were already showing up, two more smaller dragons she assumed were just as weak as this and one slighter larger one, the one she wanted to behead herself. Spinning her scythe lightly as she grimaced at the sight of the larger dragon turning its attention to the sheep she flung the blood off of her weapon as the two smaller ones foolishly charged straight at her. Taking a single step forward as she continued to spin the pale weapon in her hands she twisted her body and threw the spinning scythe directly at the first, smaller dragon as it charged at her. The sharp blade whistling in the air as it fully intended to impale itself inside of the creature, if landing most likely piercing it’s skull or back; both either leathal or crippling due to the width of the blade.

With what she fully expected as one dragon down she crouched down as the second one charged her, her left hand held up and right hand lower as if she was wielding an invisible boar spear against the charging beast. Waiting until the last moment when the beast was just nine feet away she reequipped once again, summoning Grimsever back into her hands. However this time the butt of the scythe, a deadly blade was what was pointing at the beast. In a single instant what had once seemed like a helpless prey was merely a predator lying in wait with a victorious smirk, knowing that the beast was most likely not agile or fast enough to dodge a full blown collision with the spear end. In her mind she was already planning out what she would do, charge back into the hall way and hunt down that larger dragon after these two were dealt with. After all the sheep didn’t seem like she had much fighting potential herself, and they still needed to lead these beasts into an area where she could mow them down one or two at a time. That is, if the boss didn’t slaughter them all himself of course.

Magic 80/100

Spells:

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
120/120  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 pm

The first female mage was able to avoid all of the dragons so far but would she be able to keep it up? The second began to slighter the dragon attacking her and ran out to fight more with her guild master. Galuna Island was not being taken easily and these dragons stood no chance against Poseidon. This fight would be over soon if it kept on going like this. Then a larger dragon created a long five foot horn of fire on his head and flew towards the re quip mage. Then another blew fire at the orb mage but Poseidon was unharmed. So far he had been controlling the ocean and slicing them into pieces. He was a former ten wizard saint after all, he was insanely strong especially for his young age. He had the magic of his sword and water, with the ability to control the ocean he was epic.

Missions Done

Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

Victoria watched as a dragon burst through the lower floors guild hall doors hiding behind the pillar as the flames spewed at her. It was really hot however the breath soon ended as it began to breathe in air again to fire another attack she quickly darted out firing her explosion orb into its mouth with it breathing in the orb would go into its stomach before exploding causing the dragon to writhe in pain before falling to the ground appearing dead. She sighed in relief she really hoped that was it for that dragon she had nothing else to fight back with as she rushed back to check on that woman opening the door she saw three dead dragons with one more charging her she focused for a moment as she fired her slow orb just behind the back of the dragon as it went off it would slow the dragon down quite a bit leaving a nice opening for the woman.

"It is moving slower take advantage and rip it apart!"

She made sure to keep an eye behind her last thing she wanted was her to get set on fire from behind, this was insane where did all these dragons come from as she witnessed her guild leader slicing dragons in half he was quite a powerful force it seemed. She was awe inspired as she watched him fight he was such a hottie as well just watching him fight made her heart race as she refocused to watch what happened with the woman and that dragon.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Angelica could feel the power that was flowing through her veins die down as she stood above the defeated dragons, blood splattered across her chest and arms as she took a calming breath to keep her heart beat mildly in check. Lifting up her right arm she began to flex her muscles as she located the source of her weakening, whatever that sheep had done to her had worn off already. Her strength had returned to normal along with losing whatever the woman had done to her speed, a pity too since she had liked the power boost. “I guess I better go get a refresher from her… I wonder if the sheep is still alive.” She said to herself just as she was about to turn around before something caught her attention. Turning back she couldn’t help but grin as a larger dragon was hovering just outside the hole in the wall, their gazes meeting as her eyes began to sparkle with excitement. Killing three fledgling dragons was fun, but it seemed as if the others wanted to play too.

She still have the speed increase from herself for a short while longer, however if larger meant stronger she shouldn’t take this one as lightly as the other dragons she had slain. She would kill it from afar, slice and dice it up into tiny pieces before it even had a chance to reach her. Watching as fire began to sprout from its head Angelica knew that it was time to counter attack. Spinning her scythe for a brief moment in her hands as she pumped her magic into it before hurling it at the dragon just as it began to charge at her; however this time the scythe curved up towards the dragon as if guided by an invisible hand.

Grimsever continued the ferocious spinning as she guided it up towards the dragon’s head while it continued closing the distance, her gaze locked onto it as she gave it her entire attention; completely unaware of the sheep talking. She was moving the scythe towards the beast’s eyes, intending to tear them to shreds before it reached her so that she could dodge the attack before it hit her. If she managed to do that than she would have the scythe continues slicing it from a distance, aiming for its throat, tendons, and where she expected major arteries to be in order to bleed it dry.
Magic 70/100
Buffs: final post for the 50% speed increase on the scythe.
magic:

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
120/120  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 pm

The orb mage slowed down the dragon just in time for it to be slaughtered, this fight was getting intense. The dragons were beginning to lose in numbers massively due to the guild's strength. Little did they know this was just the beginning of something greater. After so many being defeated the dragons began to retreat, or what's left of them anyways. Then a large voice came on screen. Hello citizens of Fiore, if you are hearing this you have surprisingly survived the dragon attack but there is more. The 4 great ones will arise, if you wish to seek fire then travel to Magnolia, if you seek darkness travel to warth woodlands, if you seek wind travel to Shirotsume and if you seek water then go to Galuna Island. Then the two mages would black out and when they awoken they would be stronger than before. It was almost like all of the dragon's powers being split among them.

Missions Done

Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 am

She watched as the dragons seemed to move away but the voice in her head sounded strange as she felt a little tired for some reason collapsing to the floor whatever just happened knocked her clean out. She feel asleep but her body seemed blessed with new powers like her true self was awakening, this feeling was different she felt like she had true power now as her dreams were of wonderful memories the few she had from her past.

-Exit Thread-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Standing above her kills Angelica breathed heavily as she moved her scythe back into her hands, her gaze looking out towards the horizon as she watched the dragons retreat. It had seemed their guild master was more than enough to deal with them, however she still wanted to fight. Taking a single step forward she collapsed in a pool of her prey's blood as she blacked out.

-exit-

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for War! (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

Prepare for War! (Open to All)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1